Beta LT jacket from the Arc'teryx Fall 13 range£350.00 , added Jun/2013, see all Arc'teryx news & reviews
announcement by Arc'teryx
The new Beta LT jacket from the Arc'teryx Fall 13 range has arrived in selected nationwide stores early, being available from Mid-June.
For over 20 years Arc’teryx has worked exclusively with W.L. Gore as its fabric partner for waterproof/breathable fabrics. The value of this long-standing industry relationship is the opportunity to be involved in research and development at the onset, as well as setting the standards and pushing the boundaries for the quality expected.
While other companies may use new Pro in their products, Arc’teryx adopts the new technology into the depth of its Fall 2013 line because it matches values of durability, longevity and overall light weight that are at the core of every Arc’teryx design.
All in all, the Beta LT is the perfect all day, everday mountrainwear.
- Beta LT – 311g (M) – GORE-TEX® Pro with N40p-X face fabric
- Highly breathable GORE-TEX® Pro with 40D face fabric keeps jacket light and supple
- Trim fit with e3D, hip length
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ with fast adjustment is designed to rotate with your head
- WaterTight™ Vislon centre front zipper
- Two hand pockets, internal laminated pocket with zipper
- Trim fit for increased breathability durign high output activities
See this product at the Joe Brown - Snowdonia shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.