|Marmot UK - Customer Service Representative
added Jun/2013, see all Marmot news & reviews
announcement by Marmot
This announcement has been read 2,107 times
More In This Category
Lowe Alpine is a leading manufacturer of backpacks and accessories in the outdoor industry and are looking to recruit a Garment... [ full story ]
EpicTV is seeking part time researchers with strong working knowledges of specific adventure sports to help our content team... [ full story ]
Hang Fast are looking to recruit a Adventure Structure Designer / Draughtsman to join their team in Bingley [ full story ]
Equip Outdoor Technologies Ltd are looking to recruit a Senior Designer to join the team at Rab. [ full story ]
Related UKC Forum discussions
An opportunity has arisen to join the customer service department at Marmot UK with immediate effect. Marmot is a worldwide US brand celebrating 40 years of producing highly technical mountain, snowsport and outdoor clothing and equipment. Marmot UK is responsible for the brand’s sales, marketing and customer support in the UK and Ireland.
The role is based at our showroom/office situated near Milnthorpe on the fringe of the Lake District National Park but may occasionally involve travel to European sales meetings. It will encompass all aspects of retail and consumer customer service including; order processing, general office support for sales team, warranty handling, data processing, phone/email enquiries etc.
We're looking for someone with a desire to do a challenging and varied job as part of a small friendly team of passionate outdoor enthusiasts.
- They will be a keen outdoor enthusiast themselves with good product and technology knowledge.
- They will be currently working within the outdoor industry or have previous experience of it.
- They will be self motivating, versatile and good at multi-tasking.
- They will be able to develop good relationships and inspire confidence with our retail customers and end users.
- They will enjoy exceeding our customer’s expectations and demonstrate a real pleasure in doing so.
- They will be an excellent communicator, and display good accuracy in writing and data manipulation whilst using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- They will be efficient and organised in their approach to all aspects of work. An experience of operating Sage stock control systems, though not essential, would be a bonus.
- They will hold a full UK driving licence & passport to allow European travel.
In exchange we will offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, preferential equipment purchase, and the opportunity to work with like minded souls in a great part of the country. In the first instance please send; a covering letter outlining why you would like to work for Marmot and why you would be perfect for the role, a comprehensive CV, and details of your current salary and notice period via email to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is June 30th 2013
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.
Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com