UKClimbing Ltd Advertising Manageradded Sep/2013, see all UKClimbing.com news & reviews
announcement by UKClimbing.com
UKClimbing Limited is looking for an Advertising Manager to join our small team starting at the beginning of 2014.
The job is a full-time position, working from home, but with daily interaction with the rest of the UKC/UKH editorial team and advertisers. The successful applicant will have a gregarious personality, and acute attention to detail and most likely have experience in marketing, advertising and a knowledge of the outdoor trade.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Work in close co-operation with the existing advertising clients to maintain and support their advertising campaigns across UKC and UKH.
- Identify and approach new clients.
- Monitor and maintain Product and Outdoor Industry news pages across UKC/UKH.
- Co-ordinate the UKC Weekly Newsletter Advertising and Outdoor Trade Newsletter.
- Make site visits to existing and new advertisers to demonstrate UKC/UKH advertising.
- Attend ISPO and OutDoor Trade shows in Germany.
Essential Qualifications or Attributes
- Knowledge of the Outdoor Trade.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently from home.
- A gregarious and outgoing personality.
- Have a precise attention to detail and be an efficient 'box ticker'.
Useful Qualifications and Attributes
- Proven experience in advertising, marketing or sales.
- Proven experience working in the Outdoor Trade.
- Experience working with spreadsheets, databases and Google Docs.
- Experience working with Photoshop.
- Basic HTML or CMS experience.
The job can be done from home, or home office. The applicant must be based within the UK and have a car, current driving licence for client visits, and a passport.
An up-to-date computer is required. Software will be provided where needed. Apple operating system is preferred although not essential.
£25,000 to £32,000 depending on experience.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.