EDELRID Typhoon Lace Rock Shoe£90, added Oct/2013, see all Edelrid news & reviews
announcement by Edelrid
Built on an asymmetric, downturned last the Typhoon Lace offers excellent precision when edging, and underfoot EDELRID’s own E-Grip rubber compound offers a good balance of durability and friction. The foot is secured by a high-tension heel cup, which allows for brilliant hooking whilst the green heel strap enables progressive load transmission from the heel to the big toe.
- Asymmetric, cambered, performance last for unparalleled precision when standing on the smallest of edges
- Asymmetric rapid lacing for a perfect fit
- High Tension Heel: full rubber heel cup for outstanding hooking performance
- Specially-developed green EDELRID heel strap for progressive load transmission from the heel into the big toe area
- E-Grip sole for superb friction and edging performance
- Synthetic leather and soft natural leather upper for performance and comfort
- UK sizes 3-13 (half-sizes available)
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.