AMG Group Ltd, an exciting multi-branded company (Vango, Force Ten, Asolo, Rossignol, Trangia & Wayfayrer) and one of the UK’s most successful, within the Outdoor & Snowsport Leisure Industry, has the following vacancy:-
MARKETING ASSISTANT –
Technical Outdoor & Snow
Location - Port Glasgow, Scotland (Head Office)
Package - Competitive salary, plus bonus & benefits
Based at our Head Office, Port Glasgow, and reporting to the Brand Manager (Technical Outdoor & Snow) you will be required to:-
* Assist and support the creation of annual Brand Plans
* Produce creative and effective external Brand Communication Programmes
* Effectively implement a rolling 12 month calendar of Dealer Support activity
* Deliver timely and appropriate Brand Support/Tools, across your portfolio, for use by the Sales-Force
* Assist the Brand Manager with all aspects of managing our Trade & Public events
* Attend and sometimes manage consumer and trade events around the UK
* Be a contributing member of the Marketing Department, to the benefit of all stakeholders.
This opportunity will appeal to ambitious, outgoing, resourceful self-starters (a recent graduate), who shall be able to display a fine attention to detail, possess a minimum of 1 years relevant work experience, function with minimum supervision and hold a full, clean, driving licence.
Your personal attributes, will include excellent communication & social skills, an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, in addition to possessing a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
It is highly desirable that you have an avid interest in Outdoor pursuits, particularly camping.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to rise to this challenge, then please forward a full CV, with current remuneration details, quoting reference
Bernard A McGown, HR & Operations Director, AMG Group Ltd, Kelburn Business Park, Port Glasgow, Renfrewshire, PA14 6TD.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 5th December 2013
Interviews shall be held w/c 16th December 2013
Responses shall only be issued to those selected for Interview
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES