Arc'teryx Nuclei Hoody£190, added Dec/2013, see all Arc'teryx news & reviews
announcement by Arc'teryx
This announcement has been read 2,596 times
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Low profile
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated hood
- Hood fits under helmet
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal stow pocket with attachment point
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Included mini stuff sack with drawcord closure
BUY NOW from:
See this product at the Ellis Brigham shop
|£189.00. with Free UK Delivery|
See this product at the The Epicentre shop
- Coreloft™ 80 g/m² insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 60 g/m² insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Airetica™—100% nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.