Aftersales Manager at MBCadded Dec/2013
announcement by manufacturer
Aftersales Manager at The Mountain Boot co ltd
A challenging and varied role in the outdoor industry with world class brands and a dynamic team
Working Monday-Friday hours negotiable but around 8.30-4.30, based in our Wallsend distribution centre, you will be responsible for
- Processing, assessment and actioning of product returns from both end consumers and retailers.
- Communication to consumers and retailers on your course of action.
- Negotiating more than satisfactory outcomes with end customers
- Documentation, monitoring and reporting of returns/ trends and liaising with suppliers on this data.
In addition to the above core role, being based in our customer service teams office, you will also be involved in
- Customer service/ basic sales and order processing enquiries.
- Technical support for end consumer and retailer.
- Management of company test pool
Ideal candidates will have
- A strong background and passion for outdoor equipment, in particular footwear, packs and hardware.
- Previous experience in retail / customer service
- A dynamic personality, with a strong can do, will do mentality.
- A desire and passion for service excellence
- Ability to work under own drive and initiative, excellent prioritisation skills and telephone manner.
- Proven track record to work in teams and be a strong team player.
- An attractive salary with annual review
- Company pension scheme ( after six months successful probation)
- Generous kit allowance and staff purchase scheme.
Aplications are aviable from our website so please visit http://trade.mountainboot.co.uk/jobs or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed forms should be submitted to Steve Roberts Managing Director email@example.com by Friday 3rd Jan 2014.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.