|Instructor Vacancy - Northampton
announcement by manufacturer
This announcement has been read 1,513 times
More In This Category
An exciting opportunity has arisen for part time (14 hours a week) and part time (20 hours/year guaranteed) Climbing Wall... [ full story ]
Rockcity Climbing Centre in Hull has just started a £250,000 expansion/refurbishment and is looking for an experienced and... [ full story ]
UKClimbing Limited is looking for an Assistant Editor to join our small team starting towards the end of 2014. The job is a... [ full story ]
This an exciting opportunity to join a Technical team with a highly successful and fast moving outdoor brand. Rab is one of the... [ full story ]
Related UKC Forum discussions
Instructor - full time
Here at The Pinnacle Climbing Centre we are seeking a motivated individual with great communication skills. If this is you then we have a great oportunity to join our team in a developing business with superb career oportunities.
For more information about The Pinnacle have a look at our website or take a google tour of the centre
• Instructing various climbing sessions for all ages and abilities, which will include adult courses for beginners and improvers, RockeeZ kids’ club and our own youth squad climbing team, parties and other group sessions and programs
• Delivering NICAS at The Pinnacle
• Dealing with customers in a friendly and efficient manner
• Working on reception, taking bookings, phone calls and cash handling
• Selling services and products offered
• Flexible working - Including Evenings and Weekends
Experience and Qualifications
The successful applicant will need to be hardworking and self motivated and have the following skills:
• Great communication skills
• Relevant industry experience
• SPA or CWA (ideally CWLA) - CWA or SPA Trained may be considered.
• First aid certificate
• Computer literacy - Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint etc.
Based upon skills, experience and qualifications
Part time positions may also be available.
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are ideal for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com We will respond to applications quickly and the closing date will be when we have appointed the new staff member. For any further info please contact Penny on 07739186978.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.
Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com