Studio Photographer & Videographeradded Feb/2014, see all Osprey news & reviews
announcement by Osprey
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Osprey European Headquarters based in Poole Dorset for Studio Photographer & Videographer to join our professional and growing team. You must be a well-organized team player who is also comfortable working under your own initiative.
• All studio photography and filming content for use in digital and print format
• Managing, organising and producing all studio work
• Working without supervision and with a passion for producing the best possible results
• Reporting to lead of creative
The ideal candidate will
• Possess strong visualisation/ conceptualisation skills and demonstrate a real passion for your work
• Be highly creative and have the skills to visualise conventionally as well as on screen
• Be self-motivated and creative able to work to deadlines, with a strong eye for technical details
• Have a passion for filming & photography (even as a hobby), with the ability to use lighting for enhancement and deliver a polished final image
• Have excellent Mac skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Lightroom)
• Have video editing experience (After effects and premier)
• Have DSLR camera skills, preferably Canon
• Work well in a team and yet be self sufficient and have a pro-active approach to your work
• Have a can-do attitude and a willingness to adopt a hands-on approach to deliver projects on time
• Have a minimum of 2 years experience within a studio environment with knowledge of studio operations
Please apply by sending your CV & digital portfolio with a covering email to
Salary of £20K per annum
• California 1974. Osprey was born at the seat of a single sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a desire to design & build innovative backpacks to the highest standards. Since those humble beginnings Osprey has built a worldwide reputation and distribution network that holds true to those founding principles. Today Osprey packs are continuing that early pioneering spirit of daily adventure, from the highest mountains to the remotest islands and everywhere in-between.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.