|Rab Customer Returns Administrator
added Feb/2014, see all Rab news & reviews
announcement by Rab
This announcement has been read 1,016 times
More In This Category
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Osprey European Headquarters based in Poole Dorset for a European Marketing Co-ordinator... [ full story ]
This an exciting opportunity to join a Technical team with a highly successful and fast moving outdoor brand. Rab is one of the... [ full story ]
We have a vacancy for a part-time sales person to work 3 days a week and occasional weekends. We would prefer individuals with... [ full story ]
To find out more about this vacancy and to apply please follow this... [ full story ]
Customer Returns Administrator
Equip Outdoor Technologies Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world.
Due to continued expansion, we are now looking for an additional Customer Returns Administrator to work alongside our existing and highly experienced team. The ideal candidate will show a strong interest in our products and the outdoor industry. The key responsibilities are as follows:
• To deliver excellent levels of retail customer service by telephone and email on warranty and return issues
• Administer product returns (exchange, repair, refund)
• Liaison between customers and our Alfreton based factory regarding repairs
• To competently handle consumer calls and emails on all questions regarding the Rab product range and deliver product advice
• Processing invoices and credits on our Navision system (full training given).
• To ensure that service standards are exceptional at all times
• Cover of our factory shop during busy times and/or holiday/sick leave cover
• Experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Be customer focused
• A confident telephone manner along with excellent communication skills
• A passion for the outdoors
• Team commitment
• The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines, with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Previous experience in a similar Customer Service/Retail position or working with outdoor equipment/products is essential
Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Donna Evans, HR Manager. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Posted applications should be sent to:
Donna Evans, HR Manager, Equip Outdoor Technologies, Wimsey Way, Alfreton DE55 4LS.
The closing date for applications is Friday 7th March 2014.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.
Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com