|Customer Services Job at Facewest
added 25/Feb/2014, see all Facewest news & reviews
announcement by Facewest
This announcement has been read 516 times
More In This Category
EpicTV is seeking part time researchers with strong working knowledges of specific adventure sports to help our content team... [ full story ]
Hang Fast are looking to recruit a Adventure Structure Designer / Draughtsman to join their team in Bingley [ full story ]
Equip Outdoor Technologies Ltd are looking to recruit a Senior Designer to join the team at Rab. [ full story ]
The Castle is looking for enthusiastic, flexible people to join our Duty Managing team.
Duty Managers have responsibility for... [ full story ]
Related UKC Forum discussions
Customer Service Assistant
Facewest.co.uk are a successful online retailer of quality outdoor equipment. We specialise in equipment for climbing, mountaineering, adventure racing and skiing.
An opportunity has arisen for a new team member within our busy customer service team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer returns and correspondence
- Dealing with phone and sales enquires
- General office administration
- Warehouse duties such as picking and packing
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You’ll be an outdoor sports enthusiast. With experience skiing, climbing or hill walking. You'll love outdoor kit
- Be able to demonstrate good customer care
- Be PC literate and up to date with modern technology in general
- Ability to work as part of a team.
We offer a great working environment in a team of people who love the outdoors.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 to 5. (No weekend work)
Location: Guiseley, West Yorkshire.
24 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
Starting Salary 14-16k
Salary range is depending on skills and experience.
Candidates wishing to apply should send a CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is March 17th.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.
Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com