|EpicTV is Looking for a Climbing Researcher
announcement by manufacturer
This announcement has been read 2,393 times
More In This Category
Techrock is a leading international manufacturer of collective protection equipment (CPE) with a clear international vocation. [ full story ]
DMM is a company that designs, manufactures, markets and sells high quality equipment for use in climbing, mountaineering, tree... [ full story ]
AMG Group Ltd, an exciting multi-branded company (Vango, Force Ten, Lichfield Asolo, Fuel4, Trangia & Wayfayrer) and one of the... [ full story ]
Trekmates, a member of the Bollin Group is a leading brand of Outdoor Accessories offering products of value and quality. The... [ full story ]
Related UKC Forum discussions
THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Seeking: part time researchers with strong working knowledges of specific adventure sports to help our content team cover the worlds of skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, and rock climbing.
EpicTV (epictv.com) is a UK and France-based producer of adventure sports web series and we’re currently expanding our blogging and social media presences in order to promote our brand. Our copywriters and content managers have a strong working knowledge of a broad range of adventure sports, but they can’t keep up with all of them. That’s where you come in. The job of an EpicTV researcher is to be our inside man or woman in a particular sporting world and keep our website and social media pages up to date with all the important people, places, trends, happenings, jargon, and key words that we need to know in order to optimize our content and direct traffic to our site.
The Nitty Gritty:
- 15 hours weeks (aprox. 3 hours per day)
- 5 videos a day from Youtube or Vimeo posted to our web site and FB pages regarding your sporting specialization.
- Assorted social media posts (e.g. interviews, funny pictures, top ten lists, fan contests, etc)
- 1 weekly meeting (15 minutes) to discuss the news from your sport with the editors so they will be able to set long term content and marketing strategies.
Who we’re looking for:
- Media students or recent graduates with strong backgrounds in journalism, writing, and social media marketing who want to gain valuable insight into the worlds of online publishing, adventure sports, and television .
- Must have a strong working knowledge of at least one of our key sports: skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, and/or rock climbing. Important: If you do not have a strong knowledge in one of the above sports, Do Not Apply.
- Must be able to maintain a daily schedule of posts. We have our finger on the pulse of adventure sports so our content output needs to reflect that by being relevant, trending, going viral, being interesting, or doing all of those things!
- Can and will work remotely.
- Ability to work in our other demographic languages (French/Spanish/Italian/German) a plus, but not required.
Minimum wage plus bonuses based on numbers of page views
Send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.
Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com