Garment Technologist - Lowe Alpineadded Mar/2014, see all Lowe Alpine news & reviews
announcement by Lowe Alpine
Are you an experienced Garment Technologist?
Do you know what it takes to make technical outdoor garments?
Would you like to live in the beautiful Lake District?
If the answer is YES to most of the above then Lowe Alpine needs you!
Here at Lowe we are looking to enhance our renowned line of innovative outdoor apparel for the committed enthusiast and partner with an experienced team in Kendal to help achieve our goals.
We are looking for a talented and knowledgeable Garment Technologist who will work alongside the Design Team to manage the garment Technical function in line with the critical path requirements to deliver world class products worthy of the Lowe Alpine name.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
• Strong technical skills with proven experience of product construction, manufacturing, grading and the fitting process
• Must have a real knowledge of working patterns – from creating patterns from basic blocks to grading
• A good working knowledge of customer quality standards
• A full understanding of AQL inspections and reporting
• The ability to manage the approval process with suppliers in line with the critical path
• Experience of working with overseas factories
• Experience of working for a brand or retailer, preferably in the outdoor clothing industry
The closing date for applications is Monday 24th March 2014. Interviews will be held at the Lowe Alpine HQ in Kendal.
If you would like to be considered for one of these positions please write or email with your CV. to Donna Evans, HR Manager Equip Outdoor Technologies, Wimsey Way, Somercotes, Alfreton, Derbyshire. DE55 4LS. Email: email@example.com.
Tel: 01773 601897
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.