Graphic Design & Marketing Student Placement/Gradadded May/2014, see all DMM news & reviews
announcement by DMM
“Together, each one of us will make a better, safer product for our customers"
DMM is a company that designs, manufactures, markets and sells high quality equipment for use in climbing, mountaineering, tree care, working at height, rope access and rescue. DMM strives to achieve the highest levels of quality, innovation, and service.
Graphic Design & Marketing Student Placement/Graduate
DMM have a vacancy for a 1 year paid Student Placement to support the Brand Manager and Marketing Manager at the DMM International office in Llanberis, North Wales. This placement would be ideal for a creative and hands-on Graphic Design or Product Design student, although a full time role will also be considered.
- Create print and digital artwork in-line with brand guidelines
- Assist in the design of trade show stands and product displays
- Manage and maintain the image database
- Develop a toolkit of technical drawings
- Other graphic design and duties as required
There will also be opportunities to contribute to packaging design and other aspects of Marketing.
- Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Edge Animate
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Work well either alone or as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active, self-motivated and works on own initiative
- Good organisation, time management and communication skills
- Available for a minimum of 1 year from mid-August 2014
- Skills in Photoshop
- An active interest in climbing and/or outdoor pursuits
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you feel you have the relevant skills, qualities, background and experience we are really keen to hear more about you. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your own career in return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package. Starting salary will be minimum wage.
Interested applicants should apply in the first instance with a CV, covering letter, and portfolio (under 7MB) to:-
Suzanne Bonnett - firstname.lastname@example.org
H R Manager
Closing date for applications: 20th June 2014.
DMM International Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.