EOTH Ltd is the parent company of Equip Outdoor Technologies Ltd (“Equip”) and Lowe Alpine UK Limited (“Lowe Alpine”). Both Equip and Lowe Alpine specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor equipment under the Rab and Lowe Alpine brands respectively. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world.
More In This Category
King Edward VI Five Ways School has a flourishing outdoor education department with its own climbing wall and fleet of kayaks on... [ full story ]
The Beacon Climbing Centre in North Wales is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic individual with a background in... [ full story ]
Instructor Vacancy - Northampton 12 Sep 2014
The Pinnacle Climbing Centre are seeking a motivated individual with great communication skills to join their team of Instructors... [ full story ]
USA Summer Camp Jobs Now Open! 11 Sep 2014
Ever dreamt of working in America? It's never too early to make that dream a reality; apply to work in a Summer Camp in 2015!... [ full story ]
Related UKC Forum discussions
Due to continued expansion, we are now looking for a hardworking, passionate Sales Administrator who will bring experience and knowledge and contribute to the continued growth and success of the organisation. The ideal candidate will share a strong interest in our products and the outdoor industry. Working across both UK and European Markets, the key responsibilities are as follows:
• Administering sales for the UK and EU, to include Order processing, preparing estimates and quotations for customers
• Taking, inputting and monitoring of urgent and forward orders
• Answering customer enquiries and generic questions from members of the public, this will also include providing technical advice and guidance to customers on a wide range of products
• Maintaining customer records
• Processing invoices and credits
• Running weekly sales reports for the Management Team
• Assisting in the Customer service department, dealing with enquiries and returns
• Other General administration duties as required
• Experience using the following software; Excel and preferably Navision (or a similar system)
• Be customer focused
• A confident telephone manner along with excellent communication skills
• A passion for the outdoors
• Team commitment
• The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines, with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Previous experience in a similar sales position or working with outdoor equipment/products is essential
• Previous experience of working in an Export Sales position would be advantageous, however full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Lee Jones, HR Assistant. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Posted applications should be sent to Lee Jones, Equip Outdoor Technologies, Wimsey Way, Somercotes, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 4LS.
Note to applicants: The position will be based at the offices located near to Junction 28 of the M1 in Derbyshire and does not involve sales based travel.
The closing date for applications is Friday 11th July 2014.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.