Deal of the Monthadded Aug/2014, see all Mountain Factor news & reviews
announcement by Mountain Factor
The Mountain Factor, Ambleside are having a Patagonia clearance in-store now, with 50% off selected items and free uk delivery over £30.
Here are a few key items from the range, but for more please visit The Mountain Factor Website.
Patagonia DAS PARKA - RRP £280 / SALE PRICE £140
- Insulated throughout with high-loft 120-g PrimaLoft® SYNERGY and an added layer of heat-trapping 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE in the chest, abdomen and back for core warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood with visor and single-pull drawcord to adjust overall volume and peripheral vision
- Full-length 2-way zipper with internal, insulated wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two zippered, insulated handwarmers; two large interior mesh drop-ins; one exterior zippered chest
- Elasticized cuffs and discreet drawcord at drop hem seal in warmth
- Stuffsack included
- 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon PU-coated ripstop, with a DWR finish. Insulation: 120-g *PrimaLoft® Synergy 100% polyester; torso additional layer: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 669 g (23.6 oz)
To purhcase the Patagonia DAS PARKA click here.
Patagonia Piton Hybrid Jacket - RRP £140 / SALE PRICE £70
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the arms and back; durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the fabric face
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard, cuffs and hem
- One zippered chest pocket and two zippered handwarmer pockets are pack- and harness-compatible
- No shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
- Front panels: 7.9-oz Polartec® Wind Pro 90% polyester (50% recycled)/10% spandex with Hardface® Technology and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Back and side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
To purchase the Patagonia Piton Hybrid Jacket click here.
Patagonia Triolet Jacket - RRP £380 / SALE PRICE £190
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof nylon GORE-TEX® fabric
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets and pit zips feature supple watertight, coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper pocket
- Low profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- 3-layer, 4.2-oz, 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.5-oz, 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 590 g (20.8 oz)
To purchase the Patagonia Triolet Jacket click here.
To view the rest of the Patagonia range please visit The Mountain Factor Website.
See this product at the The Mountain Factor shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.