EpicTV are looking for a part-time researcher who is a NATIVE FRENCH SPEAKER with a strong working knowledge of global climbing news and culture.
EpicTV is a UK and France-based producer of adventure sports web series and we’re currently expanding our blogging and social media presences in order to promote our brand. Our copywriters and content managers have a strong working knowledge of a broad range of adventure sports, but they can’t keep up with all of them. That’s where you come in. The job of an EpicTV French climbing researcher is to be our inside man or woman in the world of climbing and help keep our website and social media pages up to date with all the important people, places, trends, happenings, jargon, gear, expeditions, new routes, and key words that will engage our French audience.
The Nitty Gritty:
- 15 hours per week (aprox. 3 hours per day)
- 5 videos a day from Youtube or Vimeo posted to our web site and FB pages regarding the most recent climbing news, personalities, routes, FA’s events, etc.
- Assorted social media posts (e.g. interviews, funny pictures, top ten lists, fan contests, etc)
- 2 weekly meetings (15 minutes) to discuss the news from the climbing world with the editors so they will be able to set long term content and marketing strategies.
Who we’re looking for:
- Media students or recent graduates with strong backgrounds in journalism, writing, and social media marketing who want to gain valuable insight into the worlds of online publishing, adventure sports, and television .
- Must be able to maintain a daily schedule of posts. We have our finger on the pulse of adventure sports so our content output needs to reflect that by being relevant, trending, going viral, being interesting, or doing all of those things!
- Must speak French as a mother tongue. You will be posting to a our French-speaking audience in French.
- Can and will work remotely.
Minimum wage plus bonuses based on facebook engagement rates
send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org