DMM Marketing/Website Administration Assistantadded Sep/2014, see all DMM news & reviews
announcement by DMM
“Together, each one of us will make a better, safer product for our customers"
DMM is a company that designs, manufactures, markets and sells high quality equipment for use in climbing, mountaineering, tree care, working at height, rope access and rescue. DMM strives to achieve the highest levels of quality, innovation, and service.
Marketing/Website Administration Assistant
DMM have a vacancy for a Marketing/Website Administration Assistant, reporting to the Marketing Manager, to support the Marketing Team at the DMM International offices in north Wales. This role would suit a meticulous, highly organised team player with strong copy writing skills. Technical knowledge of DMM products would be highly advantageous.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure website content is correct and up to date
- Write and edit product copy, new articles and other written content as required
- Collate product information to create new product listings on the websites
- Collate information for newsletters and other internal and external communications
- Organise a database of current and past online and print advertising, press and reviews
- Organise product samples
- Organise & dispatch samples for review and collate reviews
- Organise and categorise images
- Manage and maintain stocks of promotional materials
- Research sources of information for news articles & Press Releases
- Assist the Marketing Team in delivering projects
- Other duties as required
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Works on own initiative, pro-active and self-motivated
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Experience of website administration
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM software
- An active interest in climbing and/or outdoor pursuits
- Knowledge of work at height, rescue or tree care industries
- Experience in Customer Service
If you feel you have the relevant skills, qualities, background and experience we are really keen to hear more about you. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your own career in return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package. Starting salary will be minimum wage.
To apply for the position please send your CV and covering letter to:
Closing date for applications is 12th September 2014
DMM International/Engineering is an equal opportunities employer.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.