RRP: £110.00, added Apr/2008
announcement by manufacturer
This announcement has been read 5,722 times
escape podUKC Gear© Pod
Excellent multi-use pack great for touring and cragging.
Panel loading teardrop design lowers centre of gravity, making for superb carrying stability and excellent head room when wearing a helmet.
- Articulated back harness with top tension straps.
- Back system comprised of removable internal frame-sheet with single alloy stave (also removable) for support.
- Sternum strap for stability and comfort.
- Load bearing cushioned waist belt with tension straps for stability.
- Large front cargo pocket provides separate storage compartment for crampons or dirty kit.
- Internal zipped security pocket.
- External wand pockets constructed from ultra-tough Leno mesh.
- 2 Ice axe/ walking/ ski pole loops.
- Side compression straps to stabilise loads and provide secure rope carrying option.
- Top grab handle.
- Durable 2 way #10YKK Zippers on main compartment.
- Seams triple stitched and bound.
- Bar tacked stress points.
Size 2: 42L - Size 3: 47L
Titanium - 500D Cordura® with Dyneema® ripstop weave,
1000D Cordura® in heavy wear areas
1.25kg (Size 2)
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.
Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com