Marmot Tempo Soft-shell Jacket: VIDEO REVIEW£70, added Apr/2009, see all Marmot news & reviews
Reviewed by Jack Geldard - UKC Chief Editor
Tempo Jacket from Marmot:
The new Tempo jacket from Marmot is a lightweight softshell jacket. It has a body-hugging fit, is wind-proof and shower resistant (but not water-proof), and is well put together.
It doesn't have a hood and isn't warm enough for winter mountaineering.
It's a good, all round cragging and running jacket, superb for long, multipitch routes and for cold weather running.
Full details on the video above.
"For trail runners, climbers and anyone who thrives in the out-of-doors, this stretchy and highly breathable jacket is a terrific solution for a wide variety of activities. The Lycra® Bond cuffs and hem comfortably hug your body while you're on the move, and reflective logos, and zipper tape stand out at night. Includes a zippered chest pocket with a handy headphone port so you can take your tunes with you."
Weight: 454 g grams
- More information on the Marmot Website
- REVIEW: Mammut Rappel Kit Jan-15
- 8 Common Climbing Accidents And How to Avoid Them Jan-15
- VIDEO PROFILE: Andy Houseman - Alpinist Dec-14
- 5 Ways To Climb Harder On Grit This Winter Dec-14
- INTERVIEW: Ben Tibbetts - The Man Behind The Lens Dec-14
- Petzl RocTrip Report 2014 Oct-14
- Meeting Alex Luger - One of Austria's Top All Round Climbers Oct-14
- Kendal 2014 Speaker Profile: Christophe Profit Oct-14
- REVIEW: Stonesmith Holds Aug-14
- REVIEW: La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Boots Jun-14