EVOLV Predators shoes reviewRRP £69.99, added Sep/2004
Reviewed by Jack Geldard
I would recommend that you get a pair a half size bigger than you may be used to, they are very small fitting (and I am used to wearing small sport climbing shoes).
The toe box fit well, as did the heel. They are very aggressively shaped and this took some getting used to. I found them difficult to walk around in – definitely not a multi pitch shoe! The down pointing toe did work well on small toe edges – a good boot for Malham style routes.
A well designed, very specific shoe that performs and lasts well.
To check out the full range and for a chance to win
a pair of Evolv climbing boots, see the UK Rocks website: www.ukrocks.co.uk
or telephone: 020 8961 2555
- REVIEW: Mammut Rappel Kit Jan-15
- 8 Common Climbing Accidents And How to Avoid Them Jan-15
- VIDEO PROFILE: Andy Houseman - Alpinist Dec-14
- 5 Ways To Climb Harder On Grit This Winter Dec-14
- INTERVIEW: Ben Tibbetts - The Man Behind The Lens Dec-14
- Petzl RocTrip Report 2014 Oct-14
- Meeting Alex Luger - One of Austria's Top All Round Climbers Oct-14
- Kendal 2014 Speaker Profile: Christophe Profit Oct-14
- REVIEW: Stonesmith Holds Aug-14
- REVIEW: La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Boots Jun-14