EVOLV Predators shoes reviewRRP £69.99, added Sep/2004
Reviewed by Jack Geldard
I would recommend that you get a pair a half size bigger than you may be used to, they are very small fitting (and I am used to wearing small sport climbing shoes).
The toe box fit well, as did the heel. They are very aggressively shaped and this took some getting used to. I found them difficult to walk around in – definitely not a multi pitch shoe! The down pointing toe did work well on small toe edges – a good boot for Malham style routes.
A well designed, very specific shoe that performs and lasts well.
To check out the full range and for a chance to win
a pair of Evolv climbing boots, see the UK Rocks website: www.ukrocks.co.uk
or telephone: 020 8961 2555
- REVIEW: Evolv Shaman 2016 Mar-16
- REVIEW: Doug Scott - Up and About Feb-16
- ARTICLE: 12 Climbing Adventures That Won't Break The Bank Jan-16
- DESTINATION GUIDE: 10 Routes to Climb in Chamonix in Winter Jan-16
- Christmas Book Choices from UKC Staff Dec-15
- VIDEO: All Roads Lead To Scotland Nov-15
- INTERVIEW: Natalie Berry's 'Transition' Nov-15
- BOOK REVIEW: Alone on the Wall by Alex Honnold Nov-15
- REVIEW: Evolv Luchador SC Oct-15
- REVIEW: Primus Lite+ Oct-15