EVOLV Predators shoes reviewRRP £69.99, added Sep/2004
Reviewed by Jack Geldard
I would recommend that you get a pair a half size bigger than you may be used to, they are very small fitting (and I am used to wearing small sport climbing shoes).
The toe box fit well, as did the heel. They are very aggressively shaped and this took some getting used to. I found them difficult to walk around in – definitely not a multi pitch shoe! The down pointing toe did work well on small toe edges – a good boot for Malham style routes.
A well designed, very specific shoe that performs and lasts well.
To check out the full range and for a chance to win
a pair of Evolv climbing boots, see the UK Rocks website: www.ukrocks.co.uk
or telephone: 020 8961 2555
- VIDEO: All Roads Lead To Scotland Nov-15
- INTERVIEW: Natalie Berry's 'Transition' Nov-15
- BOOK REVIEW: Alone on the Wall by Alex Honnold Nov-15
- REVIEW: Evolv Luchador SC Oct-15
- REVIEW: Primus Lite+ Oct-15
- REVIEW: Five Ten Verdon Oct-15
- How to Survive Your First Sport Climbing Holiday Oct-15
- Jeff Mercier and Nick Bullock: Rive Gauche Aug-15
- Starlight and Storm Aug-15
- REVIEW: Scarpa Vapour V Rockshoes Jul-15