EVOLV Predators shoes reviewRRP £69.99, added Sep/2004
Reviewed by Jack Geldard
I would recommend that you get a pair a half size bigger than you may be used to, they are very small fitting (and I am used to wearing small sport climbing shoes).
The toe box fit well, as did the heel. They are very aggressively shaped and this took some getting used to. I found them difficult to walk around in – definitely not a multi pitch shoe! The down pointing toe did work well on small toe edges – a good boot for Malham style routes.
A well designed, very specific shoe that performs and lasts well.
To check out the full range and for a chance to win
a pair of Evolv climbing boots, see the UK Rocks website: www.ukrocks.co.uk
or telephone: 020 8961 2555
- REVIEW: Scarpa Vapour V Rockshoes Jul-15
- Beat The Heat - 14 Crags for a Heatwave Jul-15
- 10 Multi-pitch Routes Worth Travelling For Part 2 Jun-15
- 10 Multi-pitch Routes Worth Travelling For Part 1 Jun-15
- REVIEW: Ski Touring by Bruce Goodlad Jun-15
- REVIEW: Mont Blanc and the Aiguilles Rouges May-15
- REVIEW: MSR WindBoiler Stove Apr-15
- Starlight and Storm Mar-15
- REVIEW: Mammut Rappel Kit Jan-15
- 8 Common Climbing Accidents And How to Avoid Them Jan-15