EVOLV Predators shoes reviewRRP £69.99, added Sep/2004
Reviewed by Jack Geldard
I would recommend that you get a pair a half size bigger than you may be used to, they are very small fitting (and I am used to wearing small sport climbing shoes).
The toe box fit well, as did the heel. They are very aggressively shaped and this took some getting used to. I found them difficult to walk around in – definitely not a multi pitch shoe! The down pointing toe did work well on small toe edges – a good boot for Malham style routes.
A well designed, very specific shoe that performs and lasts well.
To check out the full range and for a chance to win
a pair of Evolv climbing boots, see the UK Rocks website: www.ukrocks.co.uk
or telephone: 020 8961 2555
- Petzl RocTrip Report 2014 Oct-14
- Meeting Alex Luger - One of Austria's Top All Round Climbers Oct-14
- Kendal 2014 Speaker Profile: Christophe Profit Oct-14
- REVIEW: Stonesmith Holds Aug-14
- REVIEW: La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Boots Jun-14
- Arc'teryx Launch Footwear Line Jun-14
- WHAT'S AVAILABLE: Walking / Mountaineering Axes Jun-14
- INTERVIEW: Leah Crane - Back on the Podium? Jun-14
- The Five Best HVS Routes in the UK? May-14
- INTERVIEW: Alex Honnold on the Fitzroy Traverse Apr-14