15 metres east of T-Mac is an easy buttress which has pleasant soloing on very good rock. It can be accessed by descending a deep chimney at it's left side (looking in) at HS or more easily from the right. The routes are described LR (looking in)-
1.Don't see Slater (f3- S2) The left hand groove, taking the capping roof on the right via good jugs
2. He hadn't the heart for it (f2+ S2) The RH groove in perfect rock
3. Must dash (f2 S1) Simple bridging manoeuvres through the overlap
4. Chicken and Egg (f2 S1) The easy rib
5. Higgs Boson (f4 S0) * Gain the smooth white groove and exit leftwards
6. Reptilian Brain (f3+ S0) The face of the buttress is easier than it looks
7. The older I get, the better I was (f2+ S0)* The groove and ramp are followed to a well positioned finale on the right using undercut laybacks.
8. I'm not me! (f2+ S0) Quit the short groove rightwards and finish direct on the left or smear the slab on the right at Severe standard.
9. Easy like Sunday Morning (f3+ S0) The rib just to the right is easier than it looks and has good water at all states of the tide unlike its neighbour further right.
10. Partial Recall (f2+ S0) The groove to the right
Kafoozalem - 21/Jul/12