This page viewed 4,876 times, with 719 clicks to their website
THE TRAM DEPOT, 4 KING EDWARD STREET, Nottingham, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE NG1 1EU
0115 958 9214
£7 for adult member peak, £6.00 off peak. Student nights Monday and Friday £5 entry. Inductions £15 per person.
Mon-Fri 11pm-10pm, Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 10am-8pm
A World Class Bouldering Centre
The Depot opened in October 2012
- Situated in a huge tram depot in the centre of Nottingham
- Climbing for all levels of ability from begginers to world-class competitors
- The UK's biggest circuit board with 50+ ove stamina monsters
- Dedicated training area with Campus Boards, Beastmaker 45 and 30 degree training boards with grades from V6 to V-impossible!
- Coaching from some of the best climbers in the UK.
- The Depot Shop selling a wide range of products from all the key brands - huge range of footwear.
- Dedicated Kids Area
- Cafe serving snacks and freshly ground coffee
- Ample free parking
- Friendly and approachable staff
Driving directions to The Depot Climbing Centre Nottingham with Google
The Depot Shop
YES, a dedicated climbing centre