|85m, 5 pitches. 85m. (The Pizza Thief) The route follows a series of cracks and corners which start on the steep slab at the cliff’s base. Originally and aid climb done in the depths of winter, it is still used for aid training on occasions, but hammer-less only please.|
1) 5-, 30m. As for Ant Line.
2) 5-, 25m. Start up the crack system on the right side of the bottom slab then traverse the left to a small stance and bolt belay.
3) 6, 10m. Climb up a steep corner (as for Ingen sommerferie), then traverse left, climbing through an overhang to a belay on a good ledge.
4) 6, 10m. From the right end of the ledge climb the left-facing corner to reach the comfort of a large ledge.
5) 5+, 10m. At the back of the ledge, climb the steep groove, then after a few metres, switch to the crack on the right. Finish up easy slabs. © ROCKFAX
(The Pizza Thief) Yes really, 5 pitches! First is an access pitch. Second is a brilliant thin fingers crack up a friction slab. Third is the crux - steep and technical groove/overhang. Fourth is yet more steep hand-jamming and the final is a short steep crack.
Submit a new photo of this climb.