|220m, 6 pitches. 60m across Storhylla). (The Bishop) An intriguing line at an amenable grade with an exciting pendulum high on the cliff. Despite being the easiest way up the central section of the lower walls, its doesn't see much attention. Double ropes are a must.
1) 6-, 45m. As for Ypperstepresten.
2) 5+, 48m. Climb half of Ypperstepresten's second pitch, but climb straight up a slab via thin cracks. Pull through a small roof and climb up to a stance.
3) 5-, 35m. Continue up left-facing corners to a tiny stance.
4) 5/A0, 50m. Traverse left, then continue straight up a line of flakes and holds to the left side of the Big Roof. Now pendulum left to reach the upper, black basalt dike on Ypperstepresten.
5) 5-, 45m. As for Ypperstepresten. © ROCKFAX|