|Maesglasau Falls||IV 4|
|200m, 6 pitches. 1. 45m (2) From the frozen stream bed climb a steep section then easier ice to boulders at the base of the falls proper.
2. 45m (3) Climb an ice-groove on the right then a ramp into the centre of the wall. Belay on screws.
3. 30m (4) Climb the steep ice wall on the right to a bay. Belay on screws.
4. 20m (3) Move left up steepish ice to a ledge.
5. 40m (2) Follow the stream line with a short ice wall to the top.
6. 20m (3) Steep ice on the left to finish.|
John (Fritz) Sumner & Glenn Kirkham (alt leads) 1979
Ticklists: North Wales 100 Classic Climbs.