Click to read about Advertising on UKC
|Mallorca > Sa Gubia >|
|Llum de Lluna|| 6b |
<< Hambre eterna
Princesa Original >>
|216m, 5 pitches. Fairly technical and sustained wall-climbing on positive holds and edges. When belaying from the ground, keep to the right to avoid stonefall on windy or goaty days.
1) 6a+. Climb the slab and holes over bulges to a shallow cave stance by a small tree.
2) 6a+. After the initial moves to get established on the wall, continue through the vertical terrain on good holds.
3) 6a. Slightly easier with a move at mid-height.
4) 6b. A cracking pitch with no particular difficulties.
5) 6b. Continue up the easier slab (spaced bolts) to more powerful climbing and a memorable finish.
Descent - Abseil down the route in six 35m abseils. The rap rings are red, whilst the route's belays are green. There is a nest near the end of the fifth abseil which should be avoided. © ROCKFAX|
To the left of Princesa. If you can't find the topo here look on lacomon.org
Derek Watson Nov/2010
This climb is in 3 logbooks, and on 2 wishlists.
Couldn't find the red abseil rings at the top. Plenty of trees about though. P1,3,5
owb106 - AltLd O/S - 17/Dec/13 with Josh Bamsey
Peter Lovell - AltLd O/S - 08/Nov/13
leglesslizard - AltLd O/S - Nov/13
Users with this climb on their wishlist are:
David Martin, David Martin