|250m, 7 pitches. |
Varied and enjoyable climbing on generally excellent rock.
Start below the line of red bolts, a few metres right of the characteristic cave nearby M.Speciale.
1) IV-, 40m. Climb slightly right on excellent rock with enjoyable technical climbing then traverse left.
2) IV, 30m. Continue left to a small corner. Climb left again past numerous possible threads to a belay.
3) IV, 55m. Climb the crack above then continue into a small corner. Continue up the slab above to reach the roof that dominates the route (intermediate belay possible). Climb diagonally left, go around a small arete then continue direct with numerous possible lines. Above the roof, trend right to a thread belay.
4) IV, 55m. Climb easy ground then exit on a large scree ledge. Cross this to reach the next face, then continue in the same vein to reach a small ledge.
5) IV, 45m. Climb the slab above via a crack to reach a black chimney. Traverse right to belay below a yellow overhang.
6) IV, 15m. Climb the easy rocks around the overhang and continue to reach the ledge above. © ROCKFAX
UKC Logbook Description
A good route on waterworn rock with handles, threads and big jugs.