|A committing extension to MMT.
1) to 3) 55m. As for MMT.
4) 4, 20m. Traverse round a pillar and across a slab to a bay.
5) 25m down. Enter the narrow cave and abseil from the thread to just above the sea.
6) 5, 30m. Move left to a narrow cleft and traverse (choice of levels) to its far side and a stance below a steep crack-line.
7) 5, 20m. Climb the crack to the first cave and a good stance.
8) 6a+, 25m. Move left onto the wall and climb to a slab. Up the crack and left to a ledge. Climb the wall to a belay.
9) 6c, 20m. Climb up and right into a bay and then right again Continue up a thin crack to a cave and thread belay.
10) 6a, 30m. Climb into the roof of the cave then left onto the wall. Up this (thread) and over the roofs on the left to the top. © ROCKFAX|
FA. R.Edwards, Mark Edwards, Michael Esslinger 1999