|253m, 7 pitches. |
E4. A fine climb, full rack needed. The crux pitch is substantially harder than the rest of the route.
1) 5+, 36m. From the right-hand end of the ledge, climb up a slab, then traverse across rightwards to the cave.
2) 6a, 40m. Leave the cave by its left edge and climb up the long rib above to another cave.
3) 6a+, 36m. Step left from the bottom of this cave and climb a left-trending groove to its top.
4) 7a, 36m. The big one - and it's not really aid-able! Follow the arduous curving groove above to a good ledge at the top.
5) 5+, 20m. Climb a corner, then move right to belay.
6) 5, 40m. Climb a short groove to a pillar. Belay at the top.
7) 4, 45m. Move up then left to join Llobet/Bertomeu to finish. © ROCKFAX
FA. Ernesto López, Koke Pérez, Enrique Barberá 1979
Photo: Unknown climbers on Sylphara, Mascarat,3rd pitch © KevinGibbs
Submit a new photo of this climb.