|185m, 7 pitches. A scrappy first few pitches lead to an excellent finish high on the wall. Take a full rack with some large stuff.
1) 5, 30m. Climb leftwards from the chimney to a crack. Follow this past a bulge to a ledge on the left.
2) 5, 20m. Head up the corner above.
3) 5, 30m. Climb the wall to the ramp which crosses the face. Descend rightwards to belay in a corner.
4) 5+, 30m. Wander up the wall above then move right into the main groove corner and follow this to a ledge.
5) 6b, 25m. Traverse left in a good position then move up and back right to the soaring crack. Hard moves lead to a tiny stance.
6) & 7) 6a, 50m. Follow the groove and crack upwards to an easing in angle. Easy climbing remains to the summit. © ROCKFAX|
FA. A.Ballard, J.M.Gonzalez 1981