|185m, 7 pitches. E3. A scrappy first few pitches lead to an excellent finish high on the wall. Take a full rack, including some large stuff.|
1) 5, 25m. Climb leftwards from the chimney to a crack. Follow this past a bulge to a ledge on the left.
2) 5, 12m. Head up the corner above.
3) 5, 20m. Climb the wall to the ramp which crosses the face. Descend rightwards to belay in a corner.
4) 5+, 20m. Wander up the wall above, then move right into the main groove corner and follow this to a ledge.
5) 6b, 25m. Traverse left in a good position, then move up and back right to the soaring crack. Hard moves lead to a tiny stance.
6) and 7) 6a, 35m. Follow the groove and crack upwards to an easing in angle. Easy scrambling remains to the summit but it is advised you stay roped up. © ROCKFAX
FA. A.Ballard, J.M.Gonzalez 1981
Submit a new photo of this climb.