Click to read about Advertising on UKC
|Benidorm > Puig Campana >|
|La Flecher|| 6a (e2)|
<< Puig Campana (South) summit
|120m, 5 pitches. Start below a pinnacle on the slab. Take a full rack.
1) 5, 25m. Climb cracks to the base of the pinnacle.
2) 5+, 20m. Climb the pinnacle, step left and up cracks.
3) 5+, 25m. The steep crack on the left leads to a ledge.
4) 6a, 30m. Climb up right up the shallow groove (bolt) and at its top traverse left to the arete. Up this to a ledge.
5) 5, 20m. Follow cracks to ledges and a tree. © ROCKFAX|
FA. R.Edwards and students 1994
This climb is in 5 logbooks, and on no wishlists.
Led p 2 & 4. E1 at most
cem - AltLd O/S - 02/Jan/05 with Stewart
dan gibson - AltLd O/S - Nov/00 with helen gibson
Hidden - Lead - 31/Oct/00
dickypips - AltLd O/S - Feb/00 with Steve James
andyfeds - 2nd - 1990