|La Flecher||6a (e2)|
|120m, 5 pitches. E1. Start below a pinnacle on the slab. Take a full rack.|
1) 5, 20m. Climb cracks to the base of the pinnacle.
2) 5+, 25m. Climb the pinnacle, step left and up cracks.
3) 5+, 20m. The steep crack on the left leads to a ledge.
4) 6a, 30m. Climb up right up the shallow groove (bolt) and at its top traverse left to the arete. Up this to a ledge.
5) 5, 20m. Follow cracks to ledges and a tree. © ROCKFAX
FA. R.Edwards and students 1994
Submit a new photo of this climb.