|205m, 7 pitches. Climbs the right-hand side of the red wall. Take a full rack.
1) 5, 25m. Climb the wall to a good ledge.
2) 5+, 20m. The black slab leads to the base of a steep crack.
3) 6a, 25m. Follow the crack to a ledge and bolt belays.
4) 7a, 35m. Climb to the corner, past a tufa then make a hard traverse leftwards to a good ledge.
5) 6b+, 30m. Follow the long corner above.
6) 6b+, 35m. Climb the wall left of the belay to a ledge then up past pockets. Move left to a ramp, over a roof and up a groove.
7) 5, 35m. Climb rightwards to an abseil station. © ROCKFAX|
FA. R.Edwards, S.Perez 1994