Click to read about Advertising on UKC
|Benidorm > Puig Campana >|
|Pilar de Finestrat|| 6b+ (e4)|
<< Diedro Edwards-Pérez
El Diamante >>
|170m, 5 pitches. A good climb up the ‘Enchanted Pillar'. Take a full rack.
1) 5, 25m. Climb the wall rightwards then move left to a cave.
2) 6b, 30m. Climb up a groove and slab to a roof. Pull over this to a crack on the left then up to a ledge, bolt belay.
3) 6b+, 30m. Climb right then up to a crack, up this then right.
4) 6a, 45m. Climb right then up, past blocks, to a small roof. Over this to the arete on the left, then up to a cave.
5) 5+, 40m. The groove above leads to the abseil station. © ROCKFAX|
FA. R.Edwards, A.Lloret 1994
This climb is in 4 logbooks, and on 1 wishlist.
Hidden - AltLd dog - 14/Apr/06
Hidden - Lead O/S - 11/Jan/05
Tough 2nd pitch. Dave set off to lead it, got committed and then uttered the immortal words "Gentlemen, I think I'm out of my depth here". He then rested on a peg which promptly broke and propelled him into space. Colin went next and cracked it , fortunately. I found it tough to second. I got the big wandering wall pitch higher up which went ok. A memorable route! We all though E4.
Dave Musgrove - AltLd - Jan/99 with Colin Skeath, Dave Campbell
sharpie - Lead O/S - Jan/98 with John Harwood
Users with this climb on their wishlist are: