|170m, 5 pitches. |
E4. A good climb up the Enchanted Pillar. Take a full rack.
1) 5, 25m. Climb the wall rightwards then move left to a cave.
2) 6b, 30m. Climb up a groove and slab to a roof. Pull over this to a crack on the left then up to a ledge, bolt belay.
3) 6b+, 30m. Climb right then up to a crack, up this then right.
4) 6a, 45m. Climb right then up, past blocks, to a small roof. Over this to the arete on the left, then up to a cave.
5) 5+, 40m. The groove above leads to the abseil station. © ROCKFAX
FA. R.Edwards, A.Lloret 1994