Click to read about Advertising on UKC
|Benidorm > Puig Campana >
|Espolón de Finestrat|| 5a (hvs)|
<< New Generations
|155m, 7 pitches. An older route, easier than most hereabouts. Scramble up the ramp below and right of the main pillar. Belay at a tree.
1) 5, 25m. Climb the slab leftwards to a ledge and bolt belay.
2) 4, 20m. Follow ledges out right then back onto a pillar.
3) 3, 25m. Follow the ramp left to a bay. Belay bolt on the left.
4) 4, 20m. Out left into a groove, up to a pinnacle on the left.
5) 5, 20m. Climb the groove on the right. At its top either climb up left or go direct (harder) to a cave.
6) 5, 15m. Follow the arete on the right and move left to belay.
7) 5+, 30m. Climb up right then move leftwards across a ledge. climb a crack to an arete and follow this to the abseil station. © ROCKFAX|
FA. M.Pamares, F.Garcia 1984
Photo: Multi-pitch climbing on Puig Campana Costa Blanca © Fi Chappell
Submit a new photo of this climb.
This climb is in 11 logbooks, and on 1 wishlist.
mjeffery - AltLd O/S - 06/Mar/14
andybroadway - AltLd O/S - 30/Dec/12 with Brian Whitworth
Hidden - Lead dnf - Apr/12
Vincej - 2nd - Apr/12 with Nevil
Skullfire - Lead O/S - 27/Apr/11 with Ida Wendt
barni - AltLd O/S - 28/Apr/08 with Paul James
antroy - AltLd - 21/Mar/07
Hidden - Lead O/S - 09/Nov/06
Shaw Brown - Lead O/S - Mar/00 with brian hollowell
steve prior - AltLd - Nov/98
Another great Puig route.
charlesmfrench - AltLd O/S - 1996 with Keith Milne
Users with this climb on their wishlist are: