|Espolón de Finestrat||5c (hvs)|
|155m, 7 pitches. HVS. An older route, easier than most hereabouts. Scramble up the ramp below and right of the main pillar. Belay at a tree.|
1) 5, 25m. Climb the slab leftwards to a ledge and bolt belay.
2) 4, 20m. Follow ledges out right then back onto a pillar.
3) 3, 25m. Follow the ramp left to a bay. Belay bolt on the left.
4) 4, 20m. Out left into a groove, up to a pinnacle on the left.
5) 5, 20m. Climb the groove on the right. At its top either climb up left or go direct (harder) to a cave.
6) 5, 15m. Follow the arete on the right and move left to belay.
7) 5+, 30m. Climb up right then move leftwards across a ledge. Climb a crack to an arete and follow this to the abseil station. © ROCKFAX
FA. M.Pamares, F.Garcia 1984
Photo: Multi-pitch climbing on Puig Campana Costa Blanca © Fi Chappell