Click to read about Advertising on UKC
|Benidorm > Puig Campana >
|Diedro Gallego|| 6a (e1)|
<< Sin Salida
Espolón Edwards >>
|170m, 6 pitches. tre of the South Face. Start below the long crack.
1) 3, 20m. A wall leads past a tree to a chimney/crack.
2) 6a, 35m. Follow the crack to a cave.
3) 5+, 25m. Climb up to the roof then onto the face on the left and up a small corner. Move right into a corner and spike belay.
4) 5, 20m. The corner above leads to the final chimneys.
5) 4+, 40m. Follow the chimney past 3 caves to a larger cave.
6) 4, 30m. Bridge the final chimney then climb the right wall to the ridge of Espolón Central.
FA. M.Angel, J.Luis, J.Carlos García Gallego 1977
This climb is in 3 logbooks, and on 1 wishlist.
Hidden - Lead O/S - 22/Nov/13
Hidden - AltLd O/S - 2001
steve taylor - AltLd O/S - Dec/92 with Jim Waddington
Users with this climb on their wishlist are: