|Diedro Gallego||6a (e1)|
|170m, 6 pitches. E1. An old classic which follows the huge groove/corner in the centre of the South Face. Start below the long crack.|
1) 3, 20m. A wall leads past a tree to a chimney/crack.
2) 6a, 35m. Follow the crack to a cave.
3) 5+, 25m. Climb up to the roof then onto the face on the left and up a small corner. Move right into a corner and spike belay.
4) 5, 20m. The corner above leads to the final chimneys.
5) 4+, 40m. Follow the chimney past 3 caves to a larger cave.
6) 4, 30m. Bridge the final chimney then climb the right wall to the ridge of Espolón Central. © ROCKFAX
FA. M.Angel, J.Luis, J.Carlos García Gallego 1977
Submit a new photo of this climb.