|Viaje en el tiempo||6b+|
|145m, 5 pitches. E3. Devious route finding and some loose rock make this a serious undertaking. Pitch 4 can be aided to make the whole route around 6a.|
1) 5, 40m. Climb the slab then a blunt arete to a groove. Follow this to a palm tree.
2) 6a, 30m. The steep wall on the right leads to a corner and cracks. Up these to a ledge belay.
3) 4+, 30m. Broken cracks and grooves on the left lead to a large orange corner.
4) 6b+, 30m. Climb the groove above with difficult moves over the mid-height bulge. Continue to a ledge on the right to belay.
5) 5, 45m. Either climb the chimney above; or, scramble left to join the last pitch of Diedro Gallego. © ROCKFAX
FA. Chema Rameirez, Manolo Pomares 1982
Submit a new photo of this climb.