Click to read about Advertising on UKC
|Benidorm > Puig Campana >
|Viaje en el tiempo|| 6b+ |
<< Espolón Edwards
Witches of Voodoo >>
|145m, 5 pitches. Pitch 4 can be aided to make the whole route around 6a (E1).
1) 5, 40m. Climb the slab then a blunt arete to a groove. Follow this to a palm tree.
2) 6a, 25m. The steep wall on the right leads to a corner and cracks. Up these to a ledge belay.
3) 4+, 25m. Broken cracks and grooves on the left lead to a large orange corner.
4) 6b+, 25m. Climb the groove above with difficult moves over the mid-height bulge. Continue to a ledge on the right to belay.
5) 5, 30m. Either climb the chimney above; or, scramble left to join the last pitch of Diedro Gallego. © ROCKFAX|
FA. Chema Rameirez, Manolo Pomares 1982
This climb is in 4 logbooks, and on 1 wishlist.
andybroadway - AltLd O/S - 30/Dec/12 with Brian Whitworth
Lakesben - Lead - Apr/12
Still my longest multipitch route by a long way.. 13 pitches, I think, including the finish on Espolon Central. Glad I didn't have to lead the crux 6b+ pitch! There certainly was some loose stuff and the line wasn't particularly obvious, but I was glad we kept going.
PeteH - AltLd dog - Nov/07 with John Trythall
A lot of loose rock, poor line, not a pleasant experience. Abbed off after the second pitch.
Bella - AltLd O/S - 30/Dec/05 with Michael
Users with this climb on their wishlist are: