|Through the Looking Glass||6a|
|170m, 5 pitches. E1. A good introduction to the wall. The start is loose. Start at the top of the slope below a leftwards slanting fault. |
1) 5+, 25m. Up the fault and follow this to a hard move round the arete to a crack. Up to a small roof and over this to a belay.
2) 5+, 25m. Traverse along the break to the next bay and follow the line below the overlap (peg), pull over a wall to a groove which is followed. Move right to a good ledge and bolt belay.
3) 6a, 30m. Climb the steep wall on the right (2 threads) to follow the fault-line right to a steep corner. Move up, then left, and climb direct to a small ledge (thread/nut belays).
4) 5, 45m. Climb the steepening slab and a short crack. Up this to a ledge and tree. Head up left to below the top wall.
5) 5, 40m. As for Vía de Polop. © ROCKFAX
FA. R.Edwards, C.Moreton, B.Rynne 2001
Submit a new photo of this climb.