|140m, 5 pitches. E2. Start 5m left of the right edge of the wall. |
1) 5+, 25m. Climb the overhanging crack and then move left across the wall to the base of a groove. Up this to the overlap and pull right into the groove above. Follow this to a good ledge on the left. Bolt belay.
2) 5+, 25m. Climb the groove into the first cave. Pull over this and continue up the groove to belay in a second cave.
3) 5, 25m. Follow the groove to the top of the tower, bolt belay.
4) 6a, 20m. The steep groove to the top of the pillar, bolt belay.
5) 6b, 45m. Climb to the roof and move up and left (two threads) then tackle the wall above to the top. © ROCKFAX
FA. R.Edwards, S.O'Rouke and ‘Patty’ 1997. Pitches 1 to 3 had previously been climbed by some local climbers.
Submit a new photo of this climb.