A virtual sport route up the tall pillar left of Diedros Mágicos. A small rack is required for the last pitch only. Start below the bolt line just left of the start to Diedros Mágicos.
1) 6c, 40m. Climb direct to a hanging belay shared with Voodoo. 2) 7a, 25m. Some short hard moves over a bulge on this pitch. The stance is hanging and shared with Voodoo.
3) 6a, 25m. A rising groove/ramp to the right is followed.
4) 6c, 35m. A series of grooves.
5) 6b+, 30m. 6b+. Move right and climb the groove of Diedros Mágicos for 8m but break right to a second groove. Follow this and the wall to a hanging stance.
6) 5+, 20m. Follow the crack on the right to join the top of Rompededos - finish up this on trad gear. © ROCKFAX