|6 pitches. |
The fine pillar on the left-hand side of the face. The route starts up a thin crack in the left-hand wall of the biggest groove.
1) 6+. Climb the big crack to the right of the pillar.
2) 6+. Traverse left, then climb the crack in the compact slab, up to a good ledge.
3) 6. The pillar, edge and cracks up to big ledge.
4) 5+. Climb cracks, trending rightwards. Beware of a loose block on this pitch.
5) 6. A short pitch leads over a steep bulge.
6) 3. Traverse left over grass, then climb a crack.
Descent - Abseil back down the route. 2 x 60m ropes required. © ROCKFAX
FA. Frøydis Ravlo, Robert Caspersen 2.6.2002 02/Jun/2002