|Wall of the Winds||VI 5|
|A major line up the previously unclimbed headwall right of Super G. Climbed on ice.|
1. to 4. 180m Start as for Slalom and climb straight up the vague rib on moderate mixed ground to the foot of the headwall.
5. 20m The foot of the wall is undercut, but 25m right of the Super G icefall, a short blocky ramp leads onto the wall.
Climb the ramp, traverse right for 10m and climb a steep groove to reach a snow bay.
6. 40m Traverse up and right for 20m to reach the left-facing corner system that cuts through the wall. Move right to belay in a large niche.
7. 30m Continue up the corner to reach a large vertical square-cut corner.
8. 50m Climb the left wall of the corner and continue up the corner-line to reach the plateau at the same point as Super G.
S.M.Richardson, I.Small 27/Jan/2007
Submit a new photo of this climb.