The question was: Which country was this years Petzl RocTrip held? The answer is: Argentina.
The five winners each receive a pair of Petzl Spiky Plus'.
The winners are: daveblack, Claudia, Archie Robertson, hurl and cragmonkey84.
Thank you to everyone who entered and congratulations to the winners.
Need some extra traction on that icy pavement? The Petzl Spiky (SRP £15) is a rubber slip-over sole equipped with six carbon steel points that fits any type or size of footwear giving you extra confidence and traction on icy, slippery surfaces. They are compatible with all types of footwear: street shoes, sport shoes and boots.
The Petzl Spiky comes in three sizes:
Size 1 – up to Euro size 41 Size 2 – Euro 42 – 45 Size 3 – Euro 46-48
We have five pairs to give away courtesy of Lyon Equipment and Petzl.
This competition has now closed.
- This competition is only open to registered users at UKClimbing.com and UKHillwalking.com.
- Competition closes on 24th December at 09.00 GMT.
- The winners will be notified by email.
- Prizes will only be posted to a UK or Ireland address.
- The winners' names will be announced on UKC/UKH and facebook.com/UKClimbing.