Basic Cam: a well known design with some quality innovations
Basic in name, superlative in use. The Basic Cam use internal springs and sheath trigger systems to get a narrow head and a very flexible body. Based on the legendary CCH Alien cam design of David Waggoner, Totem have nonetheless done their bit to improve it: flexible trigger wires, rounded lobe edges, internal spring on blue size, color anodized upper trigger plate, diagonal micro teeth on cam lobes and more.
- Internal cam springs for narrow head width
- Sheath trigger for maximum flexibility
- 16 degrees cam angle, soft lobes with teeth for well trusted holding power. Lobes are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Double sheath on trigger. The outer sheath layer has free rotation motion for improved abrasion resistance
- NEW trigger wires system. Flexible and strong while maintaining a correct independent lobe motion
- NEW rounded lobe edges. More consistent rock contact on non parallel cracks and less flash material on lobe edges
- Four well scaled regular sizes from blue to red
- Three hybrid sizes. The perfect complement for both Totem and Basic Cams
- CE certified and individually proof tested
To enter simply answer the following question:
This competition has now closed.
( Read more | 7 comments, 18 Jul 2014
This article has been read 7,800 times