ShAFF Charity Auction - FREE Entry!added Mar/2012, see all ShAFF news & reviews
Product news by ShAFF
SATURDAY 10th from 12 to 2pm - ENTRY FOR THIS IS NOW FREE
Dave Mycroft says: "Thanks to fantastic support from individuals and companies we've managed to assemble a selection of lots ranging from signed books to signed photographs and outdoors days with top athletes."
ShAFF festival Director Matt Heason says: "We're over the moon that Dave's put so much time and effort into organising our first ever auction. It's a great cause and the list of exclusive lots is incredible including outdoors experience days with top athletes, as well as equipment, books and photos signed by world class adventure sports athletes."
The bidding will be hosted by John Porter and it takes place on Saturday 10th March from 12:00 until 14:00. It's cash only but bids can be put in in advance.
Get your bids in for top lots including:
- A day with one of the UK's top mountaineers and authors, Simon Yates, cragging, scrambling or walking in the Lake District. Date to be mutually arranged. £150-300
- A day fell running with Angela Mudge, who is a world champion mountain runner in the Scottish Southern Highlands or Lake District plus signed copy of World's Ultimate Running Races. £150-300
- Berghaus Frenay men's jacket made with PrimaLoft ECO insulation to the body and drawcord hood, and Gore Windstopper Active Shell, providing wind and water resistance with maximum breathability for complete comfort. Signed by Berghaus athletes and top mountaineers Sir Chris Bonington, Mick Fowler and Leo Houlding. A totally unique item! £120-200
- Signed 10 x 8 photograph of Sir Edmund Hillary. Signed at a private signing in New Zealand in 2001. Complete with UACC registered certificate of autheticity £100-200
- Signed Mountain Equipment Fitzroy used by Dave MacLeod and Andy Turner in the filming of the epic The Long Hope and signed by Andy Turner £100-200
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.