Update From Team Mammut UKadded May/2012, see all Mammut news & reviews
Product news by Mammut
Meanwhile Nathan Lee has been finishing off some unfinished business: Genocide E6 6c, Speak the Truth E7 6b and Bens Wall 7c before he put on some lycra and headed off to Font. Check out his video here.
Between revision 'breaks' Ollie Grounsell ticked off Strapadictomy (E5 6b), at Froggatt, and Goosey Goosey Gander (E5 6a) at Stanage before nailing his first 8a, Call of Nature at the Tor, followed by Power of the Darkside E7 6b at Bank Quarry in Matlock.
Keep up to date with the team at:
- Cailean Harker - http://www.caileanharker.co.uk
- Ethan Walker - http://ethanwalkerclimbing.blogspot.com
- Jessica McCaskey - http://jessicamccaskey.blogspot.com
- Nathan Lee - http://nathanleeclimbing.blogspot.com
- Ollie Grounsell - http://oligclimbing.blogspot.com
For more info on Mammut visit www.mammut.ch
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.