Fort William Mountain Festival 2016
February is the perfect time of year to experience the stunning landscape of Fort William and Lochaber first hand, with the best winter walking, climbing and snowsport conditions of the year. The Fort William Mountain Festival offers the added bonus of a superb line-up of uplifting talks from top climbers and mountaineers, mountain bikers, back country skiers and mountain filmmakers, together with exhilarating film screenings from cutting edge outdoor athletes and adventurers; mountain skills workshops and exhibitions.
From armchair adventurers and weekend warriors to the UK’s mountain communities The Fort William Mountain Festival is an energising experience for everyone. The five-day programme, packed full of inspiration, education and entertainment, action and adventure, includes:
- European Outdoor Film Tour
- Scottish Winter Mountaineering presented by Greg Boswell
- The FWMF Studio Sessions - Scottish Backcountry
- The Wild Bunch and Bob Shepton
- The FWMF Studio Sessions – Bikes. Dirt. Downhill
- The Best of Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour
- The Fort William Mountain Book Festival
- Mountain skills workshops, exhibitions and competitions...