"Introducing the new line of Petzl Charlet ice axes: the QUARK and the NOMIC have been improved and the ERGO is back! The modular design of the new line allows the climber to configure the tools according to his or her needs and the terrain.
- The QUARK is the perfect multi-purpose tool for ice and technical alpine climbing. This new version is lighter and modular for all-terrain use.
- The NOMIC is the tool for ice and mixed climbing and is now compatible with a hammer or adze.
- With its radically curved shaft, the ERGO is designed especially for steep and difficult dry tooling, ice climbing and competitions.
Soundtrack by :
Video 13 mins 29 secs.
- Forums ( Read more | 1 comments, 05 Jan 2013 )
- This video has been watched 114,197 times