UKC

Guess who's back? Back again? Traffic's back.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Bobling 14 May 2020

Ah well, it was too good to last.  I did have some vague hope we would move into a pedestrian and cycling utopia but not to be, everyone is back in their boxes zooming around to all the places they need to be, and God forbid you should slow them down for a second or two : (

Run_Ross_Run 14 May 2020
In reply to Bobling:

Noticed a massive step up in the number of cars on the road this morning. Been cycling to work now solid for the last 6 weeks and it's been quiet. Today in Wales though, the roads were full. 

Removed User 14 May 2020
In reply to Bobling:

Of course they are.

Over 60% of people get to work by car and that figure will increase as people follow government advice to avoid public transport.

kevin stephens 14 May 2020
In reply to Bobling:

They’re all on their way to garden centres

In reply to Bobling:

🎶 Two Citroën Berlingo's go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside... 

galpinos 14 May 2020
In reply to Bobling:

Yep, my wife was bemoaning the amount of traffic on her cycle in yesterday. The days of family cycle rides without fear* are, once again, over.

* well, with less fear. There was a lot less traffic, even if it was travelling at stupid speed, during lockdown.

OP Bobling 14 May 2020
In reply to kevin stephens:

Or A&E?  Or is that the fleet of novice cyclists who have taken to the roads and have not yet experienced the full fury of MUST GET IN FRONT!

OP Bobling 14 May 2020
In reply to Phantom Disliker:

Haha very nice, I think that surely must be the first time Citroen Berlingo has featured in le 'ip 'op lyrics : )

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...