UKC

Help me out - french cycling kit website

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
jolivague 25 Mar 2014
A while ago I remember someone posted a link to a website, I think french, which sold really nice cycling kit at very nice prices.

Tried searching all over but can't seem to find it, vague I know but any chance someone can point me in the right direction?

They sold bib & jersey combos as well as a whole load of other kit for triathlons etc.
 jethro kiernan 25 Mar 2014
In reply to jolivague:

Enty I believe is your man
interdit 25 Mar 2014
In reply to jolivague:
Ekoi are advertising in the recent magazine for the 20th Ariegeoise sportive.

'20% de remise avec le code ARIEGEOISE20'

valable sur www.ekoi.com, jusqu'au 30/06/2014, sur tous les produits, hors promotions,packs et soldes.
Post edited at 21:18
 Enty 25 Mar 2014
In reply to jolivague:

Yes - www.ekoi.fr

Been using their kit for a few years now - still surprised by the quality and the prices.

E
In reply to Enty:

http://www.ekoi.fr/fr/108-just-ekum-preparation-a-leffort

Not so sure about their diet products though )

La Sham
 James Dunn 26 Mar 2014
In reply to jolivague:

Not sure if this link will die as there's only a few minutes left on this particular auction, but I'm sure you can find the other items for sale from this link even if it does die...if you don't mind wearing pro/team kit then you can't go wrong at £14.50 for jersey and top!

I've bought stuff from here before and delivery was about 10 days.

Quality is good, it's not Rapha but it's as good if not slightly better than DHB...
 James Dunn 26 Mar 2014
In reply to jolivague: UKC won't let me post the link because it thinks I'm trying to sell something, just ebay "cycle bib shorts" and there are loads of companies selling them...
jolivague 26 Mar 2014
In reply to jolivague:

Ekoi is the one, thanks guys!!
 felt 27 Mar 2014
In reply to jolivague:

I received the blue and white kit yesterday. Looks a bit Team Skyish, and the 5 on the back is a bit naff, but very comfy. Large seems to be same as in UK. Took 4 days to arrive from ordering, and no p&p. Impressed.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...